Die with a Smile The song I've been listening to a lot is Die with a Smile by Bruno Mars and Lady Gaga. Is a song that the gender is pop, soft rock and I really like this song by the video and the lyrics it full romantic and I love that. I listened in the winter vacation since that moment i never stop to listen and watch the video. I really like this song (Die with A Smile) because the lyrics song is very romantic, explain, that despite a simple goodbye, you will always go to that person even if the world ends. This song came out recently and it has been wonderful, it has a lot of feeling and passion. I feel like bruno mars and lady gaga made a really beautiful and simple song. I really like Bruno Mars because his songs have a lot of feeling and I feel that very few men are that romantic or that express their feelings towards a person and I think that they should express their emotions more because I feel that it is very nice.
Trying not to fall into madness My semester is very difficult because I don't know why I decided to take 6 classes, maybe I'll be more relaxed next year but I really feel exhausted academically and emotionally. My favorite classes at the moment are Transversal, it is the only class that I like because the teacher is more relaxed and less demanding with the work and my work group is very responsible with the tasks. I am very calm for that. The class I don't enjoy is the project class, it's the most important class, but I'm very frustrated because in my case I'm really doing the best I can in this class, but I cry or get stressed out about the little time I have to do my work. I don't manage my time or I try to but it's hard because I'm completely focused on all the work I have to do to the point of collapsing. I know it's wrong but I can't control it. I have less free time mmm not really I don't make time for myself because I go to the gym...
Final Post Oh my God, I can't believe the semester is ending, I really enjoyed your classes, I felt like I learned a lot. I think what I liked writing the most was talking about a technological device since it made me remember my mp3 that was very important in my childhood and it was remembering those moments. What I liked least was searching for places and setting the price and seeing which public transport can get to that place because I felt that the search was slower but on the other hand it is very useful since if I want to go on a trip I already know how to search hahaha. I really enjoyed reading Marcela Lopez's blog, the blog is very well designed, every detail and well, also her stories. It helped me a lot in improving my writing in English and I am very happy to have made progress. mmm I don't think so, I mean I still had fun but I don't think I would continue writing because it doesn't attract my attention much but the experience of writing a blog was ...
People must be very carefull!!
ResponderEliminar